By now you have probably noticed that I hardly post anymore… I apologize. Here come the excuses:
1. My dog ate my keyboard.
2. I forgot I had a blog.
3. It is almost that time of the month (hey, if women can use this one, so can I, although I’m not sure what time of the month I would be referring to since I am a guy).
4. Barack Obama’s campaign is dependant on me not posting (hence why I am not posting).
5. Blogs have become very “trendy” and cliche… I am trendsetting by NOT maintaining a blog.
6. My coyote died (this probably only makes sense if you read “The Daily Coyote”).
7. Between writing research papers, case studies, and reading textbooks I simply have too much going on while taking six upper-level graduate classes to post as much as I would like to. < THE REAL REASON >
I hope to get back to the grind once things slow down a little. ‘Til then my posts will be sporadic, at best (kinda like intelligent thoughts from Hillary Clinton).